In this page all technical and support information about the JD Web Surfer software.
- Fixed a 64bit DLL library compatibility issue
- The browser windows shows now the title of the web page
- Fixed a Search Box multiple terms issue
- JD Web Surfer 6 is completely independent from other browsers or softwares.
- Right-click context menu provides some functions directly from the rendering engine.
- It requires Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or following. Download now Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- JD Web Surfer (from 1 to 5) uses the Trident rendering engine, so it need Microsoft Internet Explorer to be installed on your computer
- Performances could be different because of the version of Internet Explorer installed, so please ensure to use the last version of Microsoft Internet Explorer or to install the new version of JD Web Surfer.
Problems & Bugs
- Impossible to download files. This is a rendering engine issue, it will be fixed as soon as possible.
Did you find troubles with JD Web Surfer? Notify us